Decided to take the time to update the site to the latest Joomla version and upgrade some of the components as well. There will probably be a few glitches here and there, but I'll work them out over the coming weeks. As you can see I have also switched to a new template, which was created by Mamboteam.com -- check them out if you are interested in templates for Joomla!
The site also has a new address, from now on you will reach this site at www.jxdevelopment.com, please update your bookmarks.
I have no new updates at this time, but I will hopefully be back in action soon, I just need to finish writing a large document about the Asterisk PBX.
The last month or so my web server has been offline due to a power outage that caused a lot of havoc. It's now online again with new hardware and I'm hoping nothing more is broken, but I can't really be sure. There might be some more downtime in the coming days if there are more things I will need to fix.
I'm sorry for any inconvinience this may have caused, but I'm hoping the server will be online for some time to come now. I also hope that I will be able to work on my components again soon and give the website a much needed overhaul.
I've had a lot of trouble with my computer lately making me unable to work properly and it has finally broken down completely, which is why I've been absent for a while.
I've ordered new parts and they are in the mail, hopefully I'll be up and running again this weekend. Unfortunately I'm way behind on everything because of this and won't be able to answer any support questions in a while, as it will take some time to catch up with everything.
It's finally here, a new version of Mamblog with bug fixes, a couple of new configuration options as well as several new language files. Hopefully there will be a new version with lots of new functionality coming up later on as well.
There is also a maintenance release of Jobline which fixes a couple of things relating to Joomla!
Read on for more information on the releases.
I've been hard at work lately, and am working almost full time in the coming weeks, so there will be a lot of changes soon. I've already updated the Work in Progress with a lot of new information. I can of course not promise that anything will actually ever be finished on that page, but I will do my best to work on them.
Read on for more information on coming changes...
All bugs reported for Jobline v1.1 beta have been fixed, and 5 more language files have been added. The following bugs have been fixed:
The following languages were added: Spanish, Polish, Brazilian Portuguese, Norwegian and German Formal.
The readme file included in the zip archive contains detailed instructions on how to upgrade to this version. Since there are several database as well as several new files you should conuslt this before you try an upgrade. You can also read these instructions here on the site.
Page 8 of 13