I've finally had the time to do some touch-ups on my user blog component Mamblog. This new release candidate fixes several bugs and issues that have been raised since the last release candidate.
Download Mamblog 1.0 RC2 from the Downloads Section.
Among the fixes are:
- Itemid added to all links to make sure the correct menu item is used when checking for authentication. No more problems with "you are not authorized to view this resource. Please login" error message hopefully.
- The cleanup of menu items and content items when uninstalling is better.
- Fixed the "Show all blog entries" link on the main Mamblog page.
- Changed all frontend links to use SEF links.
- Changed wording from "frontpage" to "main Mamblog page" to avoid confusion.
- Updated the Swedish language file.
- Supports popup window functionality of AkoComment
- Mamblog doesn't require the name of the content section to be "Mamblog" anymore.
- New functionality: Show my archive, to show the archive of the current logged in user.
- Entry length restriction in lists, it is now possible to restrict how many characters of entries to show in the lists via a new configuration option.
- Internal viewing of a single blog entry, no longer any need to use Mambos content viewing.